Under the Horizontal Facility for Western Balkans and Turkey Action “Accountability of the Judicial System in Montenegro”, the Council of Europe is launching a call for expression of interest for consultancy services for international experts.
The Council of Europe is pleased to invite consultants with particular expertise in the field of the rule of law and specifically experience in the following fields:
- Recruitment, assessment and promotion of judges and prosecutors;
- Ethics, integrity and disciplinary rules and procedures for judges and prosecutors;
- Institutional and professional capacity of the Judicial and Prosecutorial Councils: organisation, human resources and financial management, ICT management, strategic planning and co-ordination, PR and external relations;
- Training for judges and prosecutors: strategic planning for judicial training institutions, initial and in-service programme design and evaluation, training of trainers and mentors;
- Other field of experience related to the rule of law and accountability of the judicial system.
The deadline for submission is Sunday 15 April.