Unusual amino acids provide defined 3D-structural platforms, giving access to complex molecular architecture and finding applications in different fields. A small library of constrained amino acids is available in our lab. We utilize asymmetric synthesis and biocatalysis for the preparation of different classes of unnatural amino acids.
- Successive crystal structure snapshots suggest the basis for MHC class I peptide loading and editing by tapasin
- Vancomycin-Iridium (III) Interaction: An Unexplored Route for Enantioselective Imine Reduction
- The selective disruption of presynaptic JNK2/STX1a interaction reduces NMDA receptor-dependent glutamate release
- Tuning PFKFB3 Bisphosphatase Activity Through Allosteric Interference
- Tuning antiviral CD8 T-cell response via proline-altered peptide ligand vaccination