A list of events I am organising or otherwise involved with:
- NETREASON: Reasoning about Social Networks, Workshop at European Conference on Artificial Intelligence, 7 September 2020, Online
- Logic Seminar Series, Department of Philosophy, University of Milan
Online 2020 Edition
- 5th International Conference on the History and Philosophy of Computing,
28–30 October 2019, Bergamo, IT.
- Alle Origini della Computazione, 25/10/2019, Fabbrica del Vapore, Milano
- Computability in Europe 2019: Computing with Foresight and Industry, 15-19 July 2019, Durham University, UK.
- Talk at the Logic Seminar, Department of Philosophy, University of Milan, 06 March 2019: A Logic of Negative Trust.
- Workshop on Logic and Information, 16 January 2019, Department of Philosophy, University of Milan.
- Workshop on Philosophy and Technologies for Simulation, 22-23 November 2018, DEIB Seminar Room, Politecnico di Milano.
- PROGRAMme – ANR project: What is a (computer) program? Historical and philosophical perspectives.
Autumn workshop: Formalisms at the interface with machines, languages and systems, 16-17 October 2018, Bertinoro.