A welcoming message,
The Summer School in Pharmaceutical Analysis (SSPA) is organized by the Intradivisional group of Pharmaceutical Analysis, Division of Medicinal Chemistry, Italian Chemical Society (SCI) and sponsored by the European Federation for Medicinal Chemistry (EFMC).
SSPA is mainly addressed to researchers and PhD students focusing on the different aspects of analysis in drug discovery and development and in drug manufacturing. The course is open to a maximum of 80 students and is held in English.
SSPA 2017 will focus on Advanced Analytical Methodologies for Adsorption, Distribution, Metabolism, Excretion and Toxicity (ADMET) Studies.
SSPA2017 will start with a regulatory session, followed by four main sessions concerning:
- Analytical methods in ADMET studies
- ADMET studies of small molecules
- ADMET studies of large biologics
- Case studies
SSPA2017 participants can choose between two registration packages: an all inclusive registration or a basic registration, this latter not including accommodation.
I hope you find this program of interest and we welcome to the School, scientists and PhD students .
Chair of SSPA
Department of Phamaceutical Sciences
Università degli Studi di Milano
- Massimo Breda (Aptuit)
- Gabriele Cruciani (University of Perugia)
- Massimo Dondio (Aphad Srl)
- Giorgio Mosconi (Molecola)
- Andrea Paoletti (Merck)
- Luca Regazzoni (Università degli Studi di Milano)
- Serge Rudaz (University of Geneva)
- Attilio Sarzi Sartori (Chiesi Farmaceutici,S.p.A.)
- Giulio Vistoli (Università degli Studi di Milano)
- Irving Wainer (Mitchell Woods Pharmaceuticals, USA)
July 1, 2017
Borse di studio
3 borse di studio, che coprono registrazione e soggiorno per giovani soci, non strutturati (dottorandi, assegnisti, borsisti, volontari o giovani ricercatori dipendenti da Enti di Ricerca non accademici) nati dopo il 16 settembre 1982