The Horizon 2020 MSCA joint doctoral project MoGlyNet (“Modulation of glycolytic flux as a new approach for treatment of atherosclerosis and plaque stabilization: a multidisciplinary study”) is run by a Consortium of Universities in...
- Successive crystal structure snapshots suggest the basis for MHC class I peptide loading and editing by tapasin
- Vancomycin-Iridium (III) Interaction: An Unexplored Route for Enantioselective Imine Reduction
- The selective disruption of presynaptic JNK2/STX1a interaction reduces NMDA receptor-dependent glutamate release
- Tuning PFKFB3 Bisphosphatase Activity Through Allosteric Interference
- Tuning antiviral CD8 T-cell response via proline-altered peptide ligand vaccination