The Project unalex, co-funded by the European Union and coordinated by Professor Andreas Schwartze, University of Innsbruck, provides information for the uniform interpretation of the instruments of judicial cooperation in civil matters. In particular, the aims of the project are:
- expansion of the unalex international case collection to coverage of all European legal instruments of judicial cooperation in civil matters;
- extension of language versions of case headnotes (en, de, fr, it, es);
- updating of Compendia, translation of Compendia titles, drafting of new Compendia;
- dissemination and awareness raising will bring the availability of the unalex case collection to the attention of judges, lawyers, and notaries in all Member States.
This will provide the grounds on which legal literature evaluating the European practice of the legal instruments can be based; the project will promote the development of such literature through the setting up of a Network of Authors. In order to facilitate its creation, topic related conferences will be organised.
- 15.09.2015 – 31.12.2017
- University of Innsbruck (Applicant)
- IPR Verlag, Germany (Co-Beneficiary)
- Università degli Studi di Genova – DDG, Italy (Co-Beneficiary)
- Právnická fakulta Univerzity Karlovy v Praze, Czech Republic (Associate Partner)
- SIA “Rígas Juridiská augstskola”, Latvia (Associate Partner)
- Universitat de València. Estudi General – Departamento de Derecho Internacional, Spain (Associate Partner)
- University of Zagreb – Faculty of Law, Croatia (Associate Partner)