The European Political Science Association is a professional association of individual political scientists.
Founded in 2010, its aims are the following:
- To represent and promote political science in Europe.
- To foster development in postgraduate training of political scientists in Europe.
- To promote undergraduate teaching of political scientists in Europe.
- To facilitate networking by political scientists worldwide.
- To host an annual general conference of political scientists.
- To publish the generalist political science journal Political Science Research and Methods.
I have been honoured to be the President of EPSA from 2015 to 2017